Soup Share - Fall 2019
Mountain Roots Fall Soup Share
Oct / Nov 2019
Welcome Autumn, welcome Harvest!
Our Soup Share continues with an 8-week share that will run from October 2 through November 20. Our comforting, healthy, and delicious soups will keep you warm and cozy all season long. Deliveries / Pick up will be WEDNESDAYS starting Oct 2.
Add a loaf or two of crusty artisan sourdough bread from our freinds at the Breadery for just $7 / loaf. Home delivery is just $21 for the two months, or, we're adding the option to pick up your share at Bliss Chiropractic for no added cost.
If you will be out of town for a week, let us know ahead of time. We can either freeze your soups and deliver them the following week, or we can donate our soups to a family in need.
How to Sign Up:
1. Decide how many soups you want to get each week. (Consider one soup = "dinner for two." You may get 3 servings or more if you use it as a sauce base and serve over rice or noodles, etc.)
2. Decide whether you want vegetarian, meat-based, or both. Your selections will stay the same for the 8-week session.
3. Add a loaf or two of freshly baked, artisan soughdough bread to your order.
4. Add the right number of shares of each type to your cart. For example, if you want two quarts of vegetarian soups every week and 1 loaf of bread, enter quantity "2" beside vegetarian and "1" beside bread.
5. Select "pick up at Bliss" or "home delivery" option. Be sure to enter your delivery address in the memo line so we know where to deliver your soup!
Then check out with your credit card or e-check.
Our Fall 2019 Soup Share has begun and registration is now closed. Thank you for your interest. If you would like to be on the wait list for the Winter 2020 Soup Share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.